Here is what’s expected of clients to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19:
- Clients are required to sign in agreement to this consent form before services are rendered.
- Clients must wear a face mask during their session. Masks may only be removed while face down due to a large, filtered air pocket that is attached to the face cradle.
- Clients must cancel if they have a recent or current fever, respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, shortness of breath, or have been knowingly in contact with anyone with these symptoms within the past 14 days.
Here is what Be In Touch Bodywork is doing to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19:
- Lani wears a face mask while working with clients and when social distancing is not possible.
- Lani thoroughly washes her hands and forearms with soap and hot water before and after every massage. Additionally, she can wear single-use gloves during the massage at the client’s request.
- Lani applies hand sanitizer prior to touching a client’s face if other areas of their body have been worked on.
- A HEPA air filter continuously runs during business hours.
- 30-minutes are scheduled between each appointment to allow ample time to sanitize the space.
- Used massage linens are carefully removed after each appointment and stored in a location that clients do not come in contact with until they can be laundered.
- The massage table and face cradle protective liners are wiped down with disinfectants and then air dried for 10 minutes after used linens are removed.
- Fresh linens that have been laundered in hot water with detergent, then dried on high heat are used for each appointment.
- Surfaces that are touched during session are wiped down with sanitizer after each appointment.
- The bathrooms are well stocked with soap and single-use paper towels. Hand sanitizer is available for use in the therapy room and waiting area.
- The building is professionally cleaned each evening. High traffic areas like the bathrooms and waiting area are sanitized several times throughout the day.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to this protocol, you are welcome to communicate them to Lani. Your wellbeing and peace of mind are always a priority here at Be In Touch Bodywork.