Disease Transmission Prevention
- It is at the client’s discretion as to whether or not to wear a mask.
- Clients must cancel if they have the following symptoms or have been recently exposed to anyone with these symptoms:
- Lani wears a face mask unless the client has specifically requested otherwise.
- Lani thoroughly washes her hands and forearms with soap and hot water before and after every massage. Additionally, she can wear single-use gloves during the massage at the client’s request.
- Lani applies hand sanitizer prior to touching a client’s face if other areas of their body have been worked on.
- A HEPA air filter continuously runs during business hours.
- 30-minutes are scheduled between each appointment to allow ample time to sanitize the space.
- Used massage linens are carefully removed after each appointment and stored in a location that clients do not come in contact with until they can be laundered.
- The massage table and face cradle protective liners are wiped down with disinfectants and then air dried for 10 minutes after used linens are removed.
- Fresh linens that have been laundered in hot water with detergent, then dried on high heat are used for each appointment.
- Surfaces that are touched during session are wiped down with sanitizer after each appointment.
- The bathrooms are well stocked with soap and single-use paper towels. Hand sanitizer is available for use in the therapy room and waiting area.
- The building is professionally cleaned each evening. High traffic areas like the bathrooms and waiting area are sanitized several times throughout the day.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to this protocol, you are welcome to communicate them to Lani. Your wellbeing and peace of mind are always a priority here at Be In Touch Bodywork.